By Guillermo Rodriguez (Award Travel Points)
There’s targeted offer for the United Credit Card from Chase of 55K miles and 50 dollar credit using the following method:
- Log into your United Mileageplus account.
- Search for any United award ticket.
- 55K and $50 United offer when searching United award ticket!
- At the checkout page, 55K United miles and 50 dollar credit offer should show up on the right.
Here are the details of the credit card sign up bonus:
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your Card during the first 3 months as a Cardmember.
- 10,000 bonus miles every calendar year you spend at least $25,000 on your Card.
- Enjoy a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the MileagePlus Explorer Card. The introductory $50 credit is not tied to this United reservation and will be applied to your statement 6-8 weeks after your first purchase with the Card.
This United offer is possibly the best credit card offer right now as of this posting date. This offer is for the personal version of the credit card. The business version is 50K United miles, which is also really good. To get this offer, click “Get credit card” > United Mileageplus Explorer Business. I had to click the Mileageplus Club credit card tab and then click back to the Explorer Business to have the 50K show up.
United Business Mileageplus Explorer 50K Offer
Both these credit card offers are great from Chase. I have already applied for the 55K United mileage offer a year ago, so I won’t be eligible for that offer anymore. However, I don’t have the business version of the United credit card, so I’m eyeing that credit card next. I would recommend signing up for these credit cards because they are the highest offers I’ve seen for either credit card.
Do you see these credit card offers in your United Mileageplus account?